Dr. Timothy Sharp has been a licensed Chiropractor since 1988.
Dr. Timothy Sharp opened his own clinic in Edmonton, AB on April 5, 1994 and has been freeing people from pain ever since. Through the years, he has helped hundreds of patients with varying degrees of pain and conditions find success, using a variety of techniques.
Dr. Sharp uses a "whole person approach" when taking care of his patients. By combining the very best hands-on-technique, state of the art chiropractic procedures, and providing the newest and best natural vitamins and mineral supplements on the market today, Dr. Sharp is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health.
- Graduated 1988 Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa
- Graduated 1985 Medicine Hat College
- Alberta College and Association of Chiropractors
- Pettibon™ Spinal Rehabilitation
- Clinical Nutrition
- Activator™ Technique
- Neuromechanical Technique
- In Progress of Obtaining Certification for Chiropractic Sports Physician
- Multiple Applied Kineseology Seminars
- Multiple Nutrition Seminars
- Multiple Sports, and Neurological seminars.
Memberships & Associations:
- Edmonton Clansmen Rugby Football Club
- Palmer College of Chiropractic Alumni Association
- Chiropractic Canada Member
- Member of the Alberta Association of Chiropractors